Unified & Consistent
Whois API & Whois
Brand Alert API
This version of the API is obsolete. For the latest version, please visit
Brand Alert API searches across all recently registered & deleted domain names, and returns result sets consisting of domain names that contain term(s) that are specified by you.
- If a newly registered or dropped (on-hold, deleted) domain name contains any of the search terms, then it will be returned in the search result.
- The Brand Alert API searches new .com, .net, .org, .biz, .mobi, .us, .pro, .coop, .asia and thousands of gtlds and cctlds for your specified terms.
- You have the option to exclude terms if they should not be a part of the search.
- By default, the result contains all the domain names registered or dropped within the last day. Your program can actively monitor each set of terms by automatically submitting a single query each day (after 4AM PST).
- You can backtrack the alerts up to 12 days by setting since_date or days_back.
- The product is ideal for Brand Protection Agents to monitor registrations that contain a trademarked word or product phrase, or which may contain minor variations to a firm’s brand.