Unified & Consistent
Whois API & Whois
Bulk Whois API
Bulk Whois API provides Whois records for a bulk list of Domans/ IPs via a single REST API query.
- Provides Whois records in bulk for a large number of domain names or IP addresses.
- Upload a .CSV file containing the domain list and get a unique request ID that can be used to fetch Whois records at a later time.
- Flexibility to upload multiple domain list files and getting separate Unique/Request ID for each list provided.
- Get key data points for domains including Registrant name, organization, e-mail address, registration address, registrar information, creation date, expiration date, updated date, domain availability, domain age, and much more.
- The query results with both parsed fields and raw texts are returned in popular XML & JSON format.
- All of the Whois information is well parsed and normalized to a consistent format for easy integration with your business processes.
- Cyber Security researchers use Bulk Whois lookup for investigating & curbing cybercrime.
- Payment processors and banks use Bulk Whois lookup to detect transaction fraud.
- Registrars & Dominers need Bulk Whois lookup to keep track of domains.
- Brand agents use this service to protect their intellectual property and check potential trademark infringements through random searches to reduce and eliminate domain name similarities, duplicates, or copycats.
- Law enforcement agencies depend on Bulk Whois lookup for background checks in investigations.
- Marketing Researchers use Bulk Whois lookup to research domain details either for specific brand purpose or otherwise.
These are numerous other domain research/monitoring usages across other industries.