Bulk Whois Lookup
Comprehensive Bulk Whois Lookup Tool
Obtaining information about domain names can be daunting when done in bulk. After all, the free service provided by WHOIS is a decentralized process administered by multiple registrars and registries. The service itself is comprised of clients, servers, and data stores.
Currently, the not-for-profit company that runs WHOIS, the Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers (ICANN), is undergoing major changes. It must now comply with Europe’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). This is proving to be quite a challenge. We provide you with a bulk WHOIS lookup tool that can add efficiency and precise data applications to your business or organization.
Employing a bulk WHOIS lookup web application enables you to easily manage and manipulate registered domain records. We provide an exhaustive choice of solutions to meet all the needs of your organization. Our clients can obtain bulk WHOIS information through a parser system and API products. The applications we provide are unified and consistent for high-level function across custom solutions.
How Whois Data is Obtained
To obtain Whois data in bulk, a client will need to upload a CSV file. The list of domains would be contained here. A unique request ID is then provided. With this ID, the client will be able to retrieve bulk WHOIS information based on the list contained in the CSV file.
Benefits of Bulk Whois
There are many benefits to using a bulk WHOIS application. It makes a variety of applications possible. Basic tools are provided for dashboards, monitoring, and searches. Each solution can be customized with unique components. Among the products available are a variety of APIs, research tools, enterprise packages, data feeds, threat intelligence for cyber-security research, and of course custom solutions.
- Provides Whois records in bulk for a large number of domain names or IP addresses.
- Upload a CSV file containing the domain list and get a unique request ID that will be used to fetch Whois records at a later time.
- Flexibility to upload multiple domain list files and getting separate Unique/Request ID for each list provided.
- "By default, you are able to view results of all the requests for a month, but if you purchase Premium Storage Plan for a year, you will be able to see all the requests you have made for one year. For example, if you purchase yearly plan on June 1st 2017, you will be able to see all the requests you made from June 2nd 2016 to June 1st 2017. On December 14th 2017, you will be able to see all the requests you made from December 13th 2016. After the year expires on June 1st 2018, you will be able to see only the request made from May 1st 2018."
- Get key data points for domains including Registrant name, organization, e-mail address, registration address, registrar information, creation date, expiration date, updated date, domain availability, domain age, and much more.
- The query results with both parsed fields and raw texts are returned in popular XML & JSON format.
- All of the Whois information is well parsed and normalized to a consistent format for easy integration with your business processes.
Practical uses of Bulk Whois Lookup Tool
- Cyber Security researchers use Bulk Whois lookup tool for investigating & curbing cybercrime.
- Payment processors and banks use Bulk Whois lookup to detect transaction fraud.
- Registrars & Dominers need Bulk Whois lookup to keep track of domains.
- Brand agents use this service to protect their intellectual property and check potential trademark infringements through random searches to reduce and eliminate domain name similarities, duplicates, or copycats.
- Law enforcement agencies depend on Bulk Whois lookup for background checks in investigations.
- Marketing Researchers use Bulk Whois lookup tool to research domain details either for specific brand purpose or otherwise.
Applications Overview of Client’s WHOIS Data
The bulk data mining service provides flexibility and key data points. Clients may upload multiple domain lists. Each list would be issued a unique/request ID. The retrieved information is parsed and normalized. Clients benefit from a consistent format to support business operations.
Results can be viewed as either parsed fields or raw data. Formats we use are XML and JSON. The standard for reviewing results is based on a month by month display. However, annual members can extend their displayed results over a year. Included in the key data points are:
- registrant name
- registration address
- registrar information
- creation date
- expiration date
- updated date
- domain availability
- domain age
Our Bulk Whois Solutions in more Detail
Preventing cybercrime is one of the most challenging enterprises of our time. Staying ahead of the perpetrators requires cyber security professionals to obtain precise and exhaustive data. Law enforcement officials often need to verify and check domains. The WHOIS database contains vital information for legal efforts as well. Having the information is not enough. Being able to parse key data points with flexibility and for custom solutions is essential. We provide the timely and historical data you need with the tools necessary for these demanding industries.
Obtaining, selling, and registering domains depends upon WHOIS data. The data itself is not enough. It must be relevant, hassle-free, and of course, precise. We developed exhaustive domainer and registrar solutions. They will facilitate your backend work so that your efforts become more efficient, faster and unhindered.
Brand protection and fraud detection differ from legal solutions. The object is to ward off infringements and transaction frauds. Prevention, rather than resolution, is the focus. Our various products and custom solutions provide a proactive approach to maintaining the health of your business. Additionally, you can increase the efficiency and scope of your operations.
Investment funds, banking, and market research require unique solutions. The sheer amount of information used in these global industries is immense. A bulk WHOIS lookup tool is essential for companies operating in these online arenas. Such information is needed to identify the complex trends of the online marketplace. We provide a means to obtain the precise data you need to coordinate your efforts. Some of the fields we specifically add benefit to our economic research, fraud investigation, payment monitoring, studying company dynamics, and brand strategies.
Summary: Bulk WHOIS Lookup Tool
Our bulk WHOIS lookup application facilitates the practical use of information about registered domain names and IP addresses. We focus our efforts on flexible, custom solutions for the manipulation of registered data. Our various tools meet the needs of a wide range of industries. No matter what your business requires, our experience with bulk WHOIS applications can satisfy the needs of your operation.
Please click on the button below to open the Bulk Whois Web Application
Similar legacy product