Unified & Consistent
Whois API & Whois
Bulk Whois Lookup
Easily get parsed Domain Whois records for a bulk list of Domains/IPs with Bulk Whois Lookup web application.
- Provides Whois records in bulk for a large number of domain names or IP addresses.
- Upload a CSV file containing the domain list and get a unique request ID that will be used to fetch Whois records at a later time.
- Flexibility to upload multiple domain list files and getting separate Unique/Request ID for each list provided.
- "By default, you are able to view results of all the requests for a month, but if you purchase Premium Storage Plan for a year, you will be able to see all the requests you have made for one year. For example, if you purchase yearly plan on June 1st 2017, you will be able to see all the requests you made from June 2nd 2016 to June 1st 2017. On December 14th 2017, you will be able to see all the requests you made from December 13th 2016. After the year expires on June 1st 2018, you will be able to see only the request made from May 1st 2018."
- Get key data points for domains including Registrant name, organization, e-mail address, registration address, registrar information, creation date, expiration date, updated date, domain availability, domain age, and much more.
- The query results with both parsed fields and raw texts are returned in popular XML & JSON format.
- All of the Whois information is well parsed and normalized to a consistent format for easy integration with your business processes.
- Cyber Security researchers use Bulk Whois lookup for investigating & curbing cybercrime.
- Payment processors and banks use Bulk Whois lookup to detect transaction fraud.
- Registrars & Dominers need Bulk Whois lookup to keep track of domains.
- Brand agents use this service to protect their intellectual property and check potential trademark infringements through random searches to reduce and eliminate domain name similarities, duplicates, or copycats.
- Law enforcement agencies depend on Bulk Whois lookup for background checks in investigations.
- Marketing Researchers use Bulk Whois lookup to research domain details either for specific brand purpose or otherwise.
These are numerous other domain research/ monitoring usages across other industries.
Please click on the button below to open the Bulk Whois Web Application