Unified & Consistent
Whois API & Whois
Bulk Whois Lookup Software
Bulk Whois Lookup Software is a robust, desktop graphical user interface application that directly communicates with Whois API Web Service and transmits data seamlessly.
- Allows users to bulk load and conduct mass queries.
- Facilitates import and export of Whois data.
- Displays parsed and raw Whois data in a grid.
- Free updates (binary or source code) to purchased version.
- Offers both parsed and raw Whois data for downloads as database dumps (MYSQL or MYSQL dump) and Comma Separated Values (.CSV) files.
- No installation required; system uses Java Webstart to deliver and update over the web seamlessly.
- All the Whois information is well parsed and normalized in a consistent format for easy integration with your business processes.
- Cyber Security researchers use Bulk Whois lookup for investigating & curbing cyber crime.
- Payment processors and banks use Bulk Whois lookup to detect transaction fraud.
- Registrars & domineers need Bulk Whois lookup to keep track of domains.
- Law enforcement agencies depend on Bulk Whois lookup for background checks during cases.
- Marketing Researchers use Bulk Whois lookup to research into domain details either for specific brand purpose or otherwise.
- Independent businesses who need Whois data but do not want to spend time and money integrating API service with their existing software.
These are some of the use cases of Bulk Whois lookup. Besides these, innumerable industries and companies need Whois API for domain records.