Unified & Consistent
Whois API & Whois
Email Verification API
Email Verification API is a Simple REST API solution ensuring email deliverability and quality. It performs syntax, DNS, SMTP and advanced validation & verification checks against email addresses.
- Verify existence, validity and quality of any email address instantly via a simple URL request
- Improve deliverability of outgoing emails for any online business to prevent email bounce backs In email marketing, it is important that the emails you send to your clients are received by them. One of the most common causes of bounced emails is sending to unverified email addresses. Therefore, it is important that you verify the client’s email. Email campaign providers may close the business account when emails bounce regularly. By eliminating bounced emails you can increase your sender score and email campaign quality.
- Segment potentially dangerous emails (eg. spam traps, honeypots)
- Verify new user registration The API can be integrated directly with your website user registration form to ensure that only valid emails get registered.
- Syntax check This checks the email addresses and ensures that they conform to IETF standards using a complete syntactical email validation engine.
- Fake email pattern detection This checks the email address against a powerful in-built fake email pattern detector algorithm. This fake email pattern detector is capable of detecting thousands of fake emails automatically with very high accuracy.
- Typo check and curse words check This checks the email address against all known common typos for most email domains. The API can also detect certain curse words present in the email address.
- Mail server existence check This checks the availability of the email address domain using DNS MX records.
- Mail existence check This checks if the email address really exists and can receive email via SMTP connections and email-sending emulation techniques.
- Catch-all domain email check This checks if the email domain will receive all of the email messages addressed to that domain, even if their addresses do not exist in the mail server.
- Disposable email address check This checks if the email is provided by a known Disposable Email Address (DEA) provider such as Mailinator, 10MinuteMail, GuerrillaMail and about 2000 more.