Unified & Consistent
Whois API & Whois
Law Enforcement Solutions
Law enforcement and government agencies often use domain Whois data to verify and check on domain names or IP addresses. These Whois records provide a lot of useful information such as the registrant name, country of registration, contact details, created date, etc., which can come in handy during investigations.
Customizable Solution Components
- 2 million Whois API Web service queries per month : Now don’t ever run out of domain Whois data for your investigation. Find out all the registration details, like who owns the domain, contact details, when the domain was registered, where is it located, etc. Get up to 2 million Whois API queries per month but you can of course customize this as per your needs.
Duration: 1 year
- Unlimited Reverse Whois API : Get unlimited Reverse Whois Lookups! Discover all the domain names associated with an individual or an organization and find connections between various domains, individuals and organizations. This is a great tool if you need to research or cross check on specific search terms that are present in the Whois Records.
Duration: 1 year
- Gather appropriate information to support communication with courts, administrative agencies and government authorities and agencies.
- Gather information for order preparation to quickly seize or take down domain names.
- Gather information to prepare prosecutions in support of the Fraudulent Online Identity Sanctions Act.
- Discover and connect all fraudulent sites operated by offenders and discover new possible threats and illegal activity – phishing groups often use a single or small set of unique names, addresses, phone numbers, or contact email addresses to control their portfolio of fraudulent domain names.
- Investigate leads to credit card data used to pay for fraudulent website domain registrations.
- Use domain owner information to quickly locate and communicate with site owners and their service providers via email, phone and fax.
- Identify “drop accounts” - email accounts that phishers use to collect stolen credentials and personal information of their victims.
You can select all of the above components or choose the components based on your needs.
For pricing and details