Unified & Consistent
Whois API & Whois
Marketing Research Solutions
The World Wide Web is increasingly connecting businesses and people from across the globe. Marketing researchers are now turning to this ever growing space, to understand consumer demands and needs. With the help of domain data they can discover various trends and other online market place occurrences. They can now get specific domain Whois records based on their research criteria to understand the market force and formulate various brand strategies accordingly. Our Solution package can be a great resource for researchers to gain key insights in the cyber world, as per their need.
Customizable Solution Components
- Whois Database Downloads Yearly Subscription Plan : This includes 4 quarterly downloads plus daily updates of the complete Whois database.
The complete Whois database contains hundreds of millions of domain names covering thousands of TLDs including:
- gTLDs like .com, .net, .org, .us, .biz, .mobi, .info, .pro, .coop, .asia, .name, .tel, .aero, etc. Currently there are close to 200 million gTLD domain names in the latest version of the gTLD Whois database, which continues to grow by hundreds of thousands of domains and Whois records per day.
- ccTLDs like .de, .cn, .eu, .fr, .co.uk, etc. There are close to 100 million ccTLD domain names in the latest version of the ccTLD Whois database, and tens of thousands of newly discovered domains and Whois records are added daily.
Duration: 1 year
- 2 million Whois API Web service queries per month : Find out all the registration details such as who owns the domain, contact details, when the domain was registered, where it is located, etc. Don’t ever run out of Whois data with up to 2 million Whois API queries per month. You can of course customize this as per your needs.
Duration: 1 year
- Website Classification Database : A one-time dump of over 100 million websites/ domain names classified in 8 categories based on their content and URL, to help boost your domain research.
- Website owners and managers can use our service to identify new business and partnership opportunities and locate potential buyers through the contact details provided in the domain Whois information.
- Stay updated on media and marketing movements concerning a company’s web presence, even before they are announced.
- Gather contact information from new domain registrants to build contact lists and grow marketing messaging reach.
- Investigate and stay informed on websites created from media trends or by prominent organizations and notable figures.
- Those seeking to rebrand or start a new business can determine availability of domains and discover adjacent domains to expand consumer awareness.
- Stay updated on companies collecting new domains in regards to .brand extensions.
- Stay informed with movements in acquisitions and divestiture activities (i.e., selling a once-owned domain name or a suspected combined domain name for post-merger use).
- 1. Domain Investing: http://www.domaininvesting.com/live-with-kelly-ryan-domain-registered-a-year-ago
- 2. Domain Investing: http://www.domaininvesting.com/my-domains-get-a-ton-of-junk-mail
- 3. Domain Investing: http://www.domaininvesting.com/greenpeace-usa-registers-waynetracker-com
- 4. Domain Investing: http://www.domaininvesting.com/instagram-goes-after-instagram-tv-domain-name
- 5. Bloomberg: https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-03-29/amazon-to-shut-quidsi-unit-after-failure-to-reach-profitability