Unified & Consistent
Whois API & Whois
Registrant Alert API
Registrant Alert API searches across all newly registered, renewed & deleted domain names, and returns results consisting of domain names registered by selected individuals, i.e the registrant.
- Receive notifications whenever specified individuals or organizations register, renew or delete domain names.
- Registrant Alert API searches new .com, .net, .org, .biz, .mobi, .us, .pro, .coop .asia and hundreds of other gTLDs for your specified registrants.
- You have the option to exclude terms, if they should not be a part of the search.
- By default, the result contains all the domain names registered or dropped on the most recent day. Your program can monitor each set of terms by submitting a single query each day (after 4AM PST).
- You can backtrack the alerts up to 12 days by setting either since_date or days_back.
- The product is ideal for brand protection agents to monitor competition.
- Registrars and Domainers can also find this product handy to keep a tab on domain registrations.