Unified & Consistent
Whois API & Whois
Predictive Domain Reputation Scoring API
Predictive Domain Reputation Scoring API assigns risk scores to domains, IP addresses, and name servers based on machine learning algorithm.
- The risk score returned ranges from 0 (least risk) to 100 (highest risk).
- Higher risk scores are predicted for known malicious Registrant, IP addresses, and Name Servers. This helps users know malicious domains before being targeted.
- Scores are assigned to domains as soon as they are registered.
- It can be easily integrated with your business processes.
- Predictive domain reputation scoring API can protect organizations against dangerous domains.
- In forensic investigations, it helps guide the investigator toward those domains most likely to represent a risk.
- Large scale e-commerce websites can assess the risk levels of domains to avoid mishaps and losses.
To apply for access to Predictive Domain Reputation Scoring API please share your email address below. Our customer support team will respond to your request shortly.