Unified & Consistent
Whois API & Whois
Predictive Domain Reputation Scoring API
Predictive Domain Reputation Scoring API assigns risk scores to domains, IP addresses, and name servers based on machine learning algorithm.
- The risk score returned ranges from 0 (least risk) to 100 (highest risk).
- Higher risk scores are predicted for known malicious Registrant, IP addresses, and Name Servers. This helps users know malicious domains before being targeted.
- Scores are assigned to domains as soon as they are registered.
- It can be easily integrated with your business processes.
- Predictive domain reputation scoring API can protect organizations against dangerous domains.
- In forensic investigations, it helps guide the investigator toward those domains most likely to represent a risk.
- Large scale e-commerce websites can assess the risk levels of domains to avoid mishaps and losses.